Warranty, Returns & Repair
Minarik Drives warrants that its products will be free from defects in workmanship and material for twelve (12) months or 3000 hours, whichever comes first, from date of manufacture thereof. Within this warranty period, Minarik Drives will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, such products that are returned to Minarik Drives. This warranty applies only to standard catalog products, and does not apply to specials. Any returns for special controls will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Minarik Drives is not responsible for removal, installation, or any other incidental expenses incurred in shipping the product to and from the repair point.
In the event that a product needs to be returned to Minarik Drives, please follow the steps below:
- Request a Return – All products being returned for warranty, return or repair require a return authorization (RMA) number from the factory. To obtain an RMA number you can fill out the online form here, use our online chat, email us at RMA@amcntrl.com or call Minarik Drives at (815) 624-6915 or (800) 646-2745 .
- Ship – Package and ship the product being returned according to instructions provided in the RMA. Please remember to include the RMA number, contact information and part number.
- Evaluation – Once received, ACE will evaluate and inspect all products being returned. Please allow 5 - 7 business days after delivery for evaluation.
- Replacement or Repair – Based upon the product evaluation and warranty status, ACE will determine the appropriate disposition for the product and contact the customer.
- Within Warranty Period - Minarik Drives (ACE) will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, products returned within the warranty period. This warranty applies only to standard catalog products. Any returns for special controls will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. ACE is not responsible for removal, installation, or any other incidental expenses incurred in shipping the product to and from the repair point. Shipping charges to and from the factory are customer’s responsibility.
- Outside of Warranty Period - ACE will, at its sole discretion, repair product manufactured by ACE and returned after the warranty period. Repairs will be charged at a rate of 60% of the current list price. Shipping charges to and from the factory are the customer’s responsibility. ACE will provide a 90 day warranty for all repairs, which is effective from the date of repair. ACE reserves the right to deny any non-warranty repair for any reason, including but not limited to, extensive damage to a product which is rendered unrepairable. PLEASE NOTE: If, after 30 days, ACE has not received approval to repair/return a product, ACE reserves the right to return or dispose of unrepaired product to the customer at the customer’s expense.
For detailed information regarding our warranty and freight policies, please see the Policies section by clicking here.