||Field / Shunt
||0 - 90
||1/8 - 1
||.09 - .75
* Heat sink kit 223-0159 must be used when the continuous output current is above 5 amps.
- MM footprint: An extremely compact size in an industry standard mounting footprint.
- 4Q Reversing: Regenerative/4 Quadrant drives have the ability to perform quick, contactorless reversing on-the-fly!
- Speed range and regulation: 1% regulation over 50:1 speed range.
- User adjustable calibration pots: IR compensation, max speed, forward current limit, reverse current limit and forward and reverse acceleration.
- Stopping Modes: User can decelerate (N.O.),regeneratively brake (N.O.) or coast to a stop (N.C.).
- Spade terminals: Easy to use, lower cost and able to fit in smaller package.
- Options and accessories: 201-0024 inhibit plug with 18 inch leads for regenerative brake option, 200-0386 limit switch logic board and a DLC600 digital controller.
- -PCM option: Add a -PCM to the end of the part number to receive the drive with an isolation transformer daughter card.