||10 - 36
||0 - 22*
||1/50 - 1/25
||.02 - .03
* Maximum output voltage is 91% of input voltage.
- Low voltage motor operation: Designed for 12 and 24VDC motors.
- Speed range and regulation: 1% speed regulation over 100:1 speed range.
- User adjustable calibration pots: IR compensation, min speed, max speed and torque.
- Stopping modes: Decelerate to a stop by adding a N.O. switch to the pot circuit or add dynamic braking switch and resistor.
- Spade terminals: Easy to use, lower cost and able to fit in a smaller package.
- 16kHz switching frequency: A high switching frequency means a quiet motor!
- Additional features: AC or DC input choices and near unity form factor throughout the speed range.