||8 - 24
||0 - 22*
||1/100 - 1/50
||.01 - .02
* Maximum output voltage is 91% of input voltage.
- Low voltage motor
operation: Designed for 12 and 24VDC motors.
- Speed range and regulation: 1%
speed regulation over 100:1 speed range.
- User adjustable calibration
pots: IR compensation, min speed, max speed and torque.
- Stopping modes: Decelerate
to a stop by adding a N.O. switch to the pot circuit or add dynamic braking
switch and resistor.
- Spade terminals: Easy
to use, lower cost and able to fit in a smaller package.
- 16kHz switching frequency: A
high switching frequency means a quiet motor!
- Additional features: AC
or DC input choices and near unity form factor throughout the speed range.